Monday, November 14, 2011

how people change drastically

I don't know how the hell people that u love can change in just in a blink of eyes. this is shit. I know people just using me when they feel they need me. Yeah use me as u wish. but i've my limit. I've totally lost respect to you. This is how u treat me. throw me away as u wish. Call me back lookin for me when ur in need. WTF?? what kind of animal you are? Anyways, were you born like this?? maybe...i don't know. maybe you were not taught about how to appreciate people..or at least treat people nice? Animal is way far kind than you. I've been feeling so hurt since i met you. but i know i'm stupid..cuz i stuck with you. I guess 'was' stuck with you. It's ok..Rite now u know wut, i started to feel a bit irritating in this heart when i hear your name or even to imagine you. I'm sorry. I guess i've lost my patience. I used to adore you my dear past-soon-to-be...now..humm...speechless.. it's plain..and starting to be more plain. Well lucky you I try not to hate you..

No comments:

Post a Comment