Wednesday, November 2, 2011

counting the days.

As time flies....days changing...i'm counting the days...not much time left. I know I'll be missing you alot..No one could describe this, how i feel. it's sad. so sad. behind every smile i put, there's a frown.. each time i think about this..i cry inside... i don't know how to go on like this... I hope time could stop for a while. I just can't believe it until now that this is happening. How people can change in a second... I love you so much.. im missing you everyday.. Next year will be the year of my sadness. I have to face my life alone.. I swear you won't ever see me again after this..and I don't want to meet you by any chance cuz this hurts me so bad.. im sorry. in a few months, you won't hear bout me anymore..i'll be totally dissappear from your life. bye. i miss you. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment