Saturday, June 25, 2011

live life to the fullest pal..

Life will be beauty as u wanted when u really make use of it..for me..sometimes this beauty of life will turn around your way when u just don't realize the beauty of it..my story is long enuf just to make a sleepless night for you. I have a lot to tell in this page..i cud not say that my life is worst to live..cuz it has some beauty in it..the beauty is..i have a happy family..a loving and caring parents..a close relationship between siblings..I love it..about the other side of my story..well i'm not that perfect, that so-called perfect like people used to have..I live my life differently rather than my family..no one knows how suck it this. well...i just gotta say..i didn't really make it good in life..but wut i know..i just live with it..and at the same time..i'm trying to change it to the better way. For now..the chapter of my story at the moment will stay just like this..till the time come. I love the people that surround me..especially my beloved family..my beloved one that close to me..and that always help me be with me when im at the lowest level...my buddies..and all. Thanks god that He always help me whenever im in trouble. I know im not that really good (totally)and obey to all the religion things. Im just so thankful tonight..thanks to a wonderful life i have compare to the unfortunate ones. Thank you to all the people around me..I love all of you..may god bless you all..
love..

1 comment: