Friday, June 3, 2011

and we try.. we try..we try....

The sky seems to be so far away from my sight..it's like getting further away from me..This is life. We can never depends on what we are right now cuz we have our future to prepare for. Never ever consider to put yourself in a comfort zone cuz in just a blink many things could turn around in your world. For me, I consider myself my life as a fragile glass which could anytime break into pieces. I'm trying to prepare myself with a lot of things, but yet you never know in what level the obstacles will occur to you. Sometimes it hard enough for you to face it that you might just wanna give up everything. As i grew up older and older..i faced with a lot of things that alien to me. The life of the people out there. I keep observing a lot of things. My friends' life, my families's life. Sometimes I consider myself as a depending girl who could never really be far away from my family (somehow my mom herself afraid to let me go far away from her) hahahha. My sis always say that. I dunno if it true or not. hahaha. Ok..dunno wut else to merepek in here..i shall better keep observing a lot and spill it here one day. chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment