Tuesday, May 18, 2010

hummmm....speechless.

Life is so speechless. My life has been a bit miserable these days. and I knew it. This bad tragedy will happen again to me sooner or later. Im just so sad. It feels so bad to stay like this. Oh dear Allah..please make my heart strong. Please let me face this with easier way. I just can't stand being like this. I just wanna give up, but i'm not ready. But then it's useless to keep waiting and waiting. Im so fuckin miserable. Im in dilemma. Im afraid. I really dun hav the guts. i wish i could have such a big heart and strong. Im facing this alone. why do u have to keep putting this burden to me? why? such a nitemare to me. this always be my nitemare. i think i can't take this anymore. Im hopeless. give up. eventhough i dun hav the guts, but i have to. hummmmm......until now i just let the time decides it. bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment