Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Something is better unsaid.

Hello thereee... well, been so long I haven't update anything in here.. It's been more than 3 weeks since i broke up with this someone. too bad..but that's life. sometimes, something cannot be forced to go the way as what we dream. I've just lost someone I used to adore so much for 5 years...and now all of these things started to fade away. I know cub, maybe, u have move on there..find someone else far better than me. congratulations. now, i learn everything bout living independently without someone beside me. i think im lost. I know that this is my decision.. im just feeling lost. Behind the smile, the laugh everyday i live with, no one knows how much this hurt me..it's freaking bad in my heart. i did sumthing that is outta of my control. I'm totally lost. right now im trying to find a way to live my life on my own...haihhhh... take care cub.. i'm gonna miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment