Sunday, October 30, 2011

The last requests.

It's true..people change. Sometimes these changes can be totally hurtful..eventho it's the rite for us. So u've made your mind. I respect that and there's nothing i could do to change your mind. When u tell me those hurtful things i never want to hear..it's like a thunder struck rite at my heart. I suddenly couldn't stop the tears that flowing down. I just can't believe it what i've heard. So my last requests:
-Tolong stay and teman i sampai 28hb december 2011 (im not sure if u still remember that date). i just nak genapkan 3 tahun kite bersama and our last day that day will be a special day too.
-Lagi satu,one day I nak spend time dgn u je. Kite keluar berdua, x kisah mana2.
-The last one, if u can,please at least pretend to treat me nicely.

that's all. Apepun, I'll always love you. Love u so much. actually there's a lot i want to request but then yg ada ni pun belum tentu u boleh tunaikan ke x..i'll be missing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment