Tuesday, December 14, 2010

i'm missing someone invisible to my life.

Don't have much to say right now. But i'm just missing you so bad. really bad. I know maybe you've moved on...happy with your life. But im here still missing you...My mood keeps changing every now and then..I cry, i laugh, i get crazy...just to heal the heart that have been broken thousand times. I don't care how worst the situation i am goin thru rite now..i still miss you so much. I look at the sky, lookin at the moon..wish that u could watch me how am I dying slowly here. I feel so lost. I know I have friends that comfort me, but that can't be the same as having you right beside me. I cover my tears in front of them just to show everyone that I'm strong to go through this alone. Cub, I still, still love you..and will always love you. Please take care. I'm afraid to get near you..I'm afraid of being hurt again. I, now...afraid of love...I'm just too tired being hurt from several years ago..I just want you to take care of yourself and be happy there sayang...take care dearest memory...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment