Monday, September 6, 2010

wut do I feel now.

yeah. wut do I feel now?? I feel so like in heaven..life u know..there's up n down. this time i feel like in heaven. heaven of love. these back days i've been quite out-of-my-mind things. I've like a psycho, mad at alot of things. madness was around me. outrageous things that got me mad. I've been in denial of the truth that i heard. yeah. I was crazy. I was. I was even like to kill someone seriously. Playing some bad ass game with this person. we keep fighting and cursing to each other like every day. I knew u never like me being like this. im sorry for the madness thing that got me. I just couldn't accept the truth. im sorry. and now i've promised u that all of these shits have over. yeah. I repent. I dun want to get u worried of wut would i do to ur life or us. I won't make u worry anymore cub. I'll be a nice person the old nahar that u used to be with. im sorry for wut i have done. from now on i promise you, that i'll never do anything that scare you, worry you or get u mad. I'll try to erase bit by bit all the scary past that keep haunting me. I have stopped from wut i've been doing for the last few weeks..(which being a psycho stalker). hahahaha..(ok that's not funny nahar). Im sorry cub. I love you with all my heart. I always pray that u would find someone good to you. [which that is not a hot-tempered person, stingy or wutsoever that brings to the bad side]. hope that u would find someone that really love you like i do, and take care of you and your beloved mom.(i know u love ur mom so much) i always pray all the best for you. love you luv.

No comments:

Post a Comment